As per Minimum wages Act 1948, Minimum wages Act 1948, Applicable to all the Indian companies and all the companies have to give the minimum wages to their employees and whenever there is some change in it the companies have to apply it accordingly.
WE WILL MAINTAIN YOUR COMPLIANCE THIS WAY.
- Maintenance of wage registers Form No. X
- Preparation of over time registers Form No. IV
- Preparation of Muster Roll in Form No. V
- Preparation of wages Slip in Form No. XI
- Preparation of Employment Card in Form No. XIV
- Preparation of Service Certificate in Form No. VII
- Preparation of Register of Workmen in Form No. -A and others.
We provide any kind of updates related to the Minimum Wages Act 1948.
Delhi Minimum Wages w.e.f. 22/10/2019
- Un-Skilled : 14,806/-
- Semi-Skilled : 16,284/-
- Skilled : 17,924/-
- Non-Matriculates : 16,284/-
- Matriculates But not Graduate : 17,924/-
- Graduate and above : 19,522/-
Central Minimum Wages w.e.f. 23/09/2019
- Un-Skilled : 15,678/-
- Semi-Skilled : 17,316/-
- Skilled : 19,058/-
Uttar Pradesh Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01/10/2019
- Un-Skilled : 8,279/-/-
- Semi-Skilled : 9,107/-
- Skilled : 10,201/-
Haryana Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01/07/2019
- Un-Skilled : 9,024/-
- Semi-Skilled : 9,475/-
- Skilled : 10,447/-
- Highly-Skilled : 11,518/-