CONTRACT LABOUR (R&A) CONSULTANCY IN DELHI NCR
The contract Labour (R&A) Act, was started with the goal to bring equal rights and regulations for the contractual workers. Usually, the working regulations of contract labour are different as they are not paid directly by the company. This labour are hired, managed and paid by the contractor. So being a business owner, if your business hires contractor and contract employees, you have to follow the guidelines and different regulations of the Contract Labour Act.
We are maintenance of Following records, Statutory compliance’s and returns under contract Labour (R&A) Act.
- Licence of contractor under CLRA.
- Register of contractor Labours in Form XIII.
- Employment card in Form No. XIV.
- Muster Roll & Register of wages in Form No. XVI & Form No. XVII respectively.
- Register of deduction for damages or Loss, Register of fine and Register of Advance in Form No. XX, Form No. XXI & Form No. XXII respectively.
- Register of Overtime in Form No. XXIII.
- Wages Slips in Form No. XIX.
- Half yearly return in Form No. 24.